Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Looks like fun! How do you like the crf now that you got it fixed? How much of a rebuild, did you do top and bottom?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like fun! How do you like the crf now that you got it fixed? How much of a rebuild, did you do top and bottom?

I really like it, it's got a good about of power and tq.
I did a crank,piston,stainless valves,timing chain,all seals and a good amount of the bearings
Basically the whole motor lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Nice! Yep, very torquey. The guy i sold mine to about looped it on his test ride! I asked him "you ever rode anything like this before?" I was trying to warn him without just being like "hey you cant handle this thing" because you never know how someone can (or cant) ride. Anyway hes all "yeah yeah, ive been riding race bikes all my life, blah blah blah". So he gets it out in the street and stabs the throttle from idle, at which point the front wheel reaches desperately for the sky! I hear him chop the throttle and it just hangs at 12 oclock. Hahahaha i was laughing so hard i couldn't even yell to use the brake. He bought the bike with a very big smile.......

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I know the cr500 you had before had to be faster, but how much faster? How does the torque compare since its a 2 stroke?

·
Premium Member
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know the cr500 you had before had to be faster, but how much faster? How does the torque compare since its a 2 stroke?

Hard to say.
I don't really know if it was any better
This thing works well and seems easy to ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts