Raptor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my wife and I took our first camping trip out with the raptors for the 4th of july. Mine is a 2002 660, Hers is a 2007 350. It was a blast. My wife is new to riding quads and had her first crash. We were on some tight trails and she hit a root sticking out of the trail and went over the bars:eek: but recovered well and pushed her own bike back on all 4's:clap:.

Her raptor 350 runs exelent. I am very happy with my decision. I got a good chance to feel the raw power of my 660 and :wow:. Now thats what im talking about. We went to Tahuya State Forest. It was very dusty but a good time. I am going to be tearing in to my quad to replace the starter one-way bearing. Any tips on other things I can do sence im allready there fixing it?

Thank you all for your support and tips, I feel like im not alone with this Monster.
(ps if you live in washington state or plan on visiting let me know and we will ride)

Karl8)

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
glad you had fun on your trip...thats what its all about. If nothing is wrong other than the one way you should just clean the carb change the oil and set the valves.....a little maintenance goes a long way with these beasts

1 - 3 of 3 Posts