Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well my plan was to head out to glamis friday with two other friends, and there wifes don't want them to go, they said someone told them it get real crazy out there.so going to johnson valley.this is not the first time they have flaked on trips.anyone else have flacky friends?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Yeah. Sounds familiar. Has happened to friends and myself. What would we do without our ladies? :3question:

·
Registered
644 Posts
A woman could f*ck up a free lunch!!!

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
We all have those friends with Women who control them. Three of my riding buddies have controlling wives. Mine I can say is awesome and lets me go whenever I want.

·
Registered
224 Posts
lol I though I was the only one with friends like this I see I'm not alone....all my friends wifes hate me cuz they think I'm the one who talk them into going riding every weekend. I'm the only one with the cool wife that dont care and dont try to control me :thumbsup: Dont know why some guys let there girls control them :3question:

·
Registered
218 Posts
i'm in the same boat, my wife doesn't understand why I should go everyweekend? We bought our raptors at the same time, I've put over 130 hours on mine easy and I think she has maybe 40 hours on hers. I think the total hours that it's been borrowed by friends of mine is more than she has on it. Although a month after we got it she got preggo. So that's been the other factor, it's hard to leave the baby every weekend for a day. Sorry to rant. anyways, if it were up to me I would go almost every weekend and go camping everyother weekend. She thinks I obsese(?can't spell) about riding, I told her I don't go half as much as some people.

·
Registered
751 Posts
I have the opposite problem, anytime i go, she has to take hers and go with us.. luckily she keeps up, but anytime i go out with my buddies and ride she gets all jeoulous and begs me to bring her.. I guess she is as addicted to the sport as I am

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
My wife is one who thanks I should ride every weekend or I am not getting my moneys worth out of it. But my buddies have screwed me 2 or 3 times......We set up a ride Friday afternoon on the phone to meet where we plan on riding at say 10 Saturday morning and guess who never shows up......them (the bastards). So I am out there and don't like to ride by myself so have to find someone who doesn't mind me tagging along or creep around all day.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Yea my wife wants to ride also so I got her a honda 400ex to start off with but she never got to use it cuz we found out she was pregnant. I know after my baby girl is born which should be in july 11 my wife is going to want to go riding with us..so lets see how that goes :grin_nod:

·
Registered
224 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Wife is making me buy here a 700 and she loves to ride in the sand. She tells me to go and ride so she can have time to her self.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Same here Jdog

I go when and for how long...if she wants to go I'll load her's the trailer while she packs a cooler...I go no less then 3 days a week with or with out her

just love to ride!!!!!!!

·
Registered
224 Posts
JD700R you should of started this post under "Why does my friends wife dont let them ride with the big boys.." :lol:

·
Registered
218 Posts
im so jelous . I was wondering is it safe to wear one of those baby backpacks with my 8 month old in it while I ride? :lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts