·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is everyone opinion on this product should we get em or not

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
If you have the money to spend:D I would do suspension mods first, shocks and that kind of stuff, and maybe a steering stabilizer.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what Suspension mods now you have my attention

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
Like a-arms, axle, shocks. I really like the look of a wide bike. Right now, my bike is kindof at the point it is too wide, it sits 55.5" in the front now. A-arms, shocks and an axle can be as cheap as $900, and it will make your bike look SO much different! Stock Banshee rear shocks and Stock YFZ450 shocks will work great on a Raptor 350.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So YFz front shocks are direct replacement

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Coz i have read you might need to remove the headlight and thats not cool

·
Registered
91 Posts
Only thing is YFZ shocks are a lot stiffer on a raptor I had a set and didn't like them found a set of 09 wow what a better ride with high and low speed adjustment

·
Registered
113 Posts
They added the high / low in 2008, if you are looking for great front shocks, I know where you can get a very nice (like new) set (your choice color springs) for around $325. Also, search a few of my post and you can see a set on my sons 350. They are a direct bolt on with the +3 A Arms we used.

What year banshee rear shock is a direct replacement? That may be a good option for the rear.

Thanks
JAM

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
where is the best place to get aftermarket parts for the 350 fron the states
that have normal international shipping

joker racing has good products but there international shipping is very weird with bongo..

·
Registered
191 Posts
If you have stock bars the fast flexx bars are well worth the upgrade.
I love mine.
They are so comfortable with odi grips.
It was one of my first mods because they only cost me $150 shipped to Australia and it was to good of a deal to pass up.
But I would have upgraded my suspension first if they weren't so cheap

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
they are on my list for sure..
after i widen my suspension

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
where is the best place to get aftermarket parts for the 350 fron the states
that have normal international shipping

joker racing has good products but there international shipping is very weird with bongo..
Steve over at TQSATV.com call him and he will hook you up or Kenneth at Kbmotorsportsonline.com aswell

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hey I just realized you are in whyalla.
I am in the Riverland SA we will have to catch up and go for a ride some time.
Do you have any good places with dunes to go riding that you wouldn't mind sharing.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey I just realized you are in whyalla.
I am in the Riverland SA we will have to catch up and go for a ride some time.
Do you have any good places with dunes to go riding that you wouldn't mind sharing.
Yeah mate only 100 clicks up the highway is cowell and there is a great sand dune area called Pt gibbon just 20 kms past that you wont be sorry.. awesome place.. im yet to take my raptor there but have ridden other quads there..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts