Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
I've heard nothing but good things about the Flexx Bars. I'll being ordering them this week.

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
If you run a +2 stem, go with one of the dirt bike bends, as they are lower rise. Otherwise, you may need some new cables.

I run the Dana Creech ATV bend, with a stock stem, and the cables just barely reach.

·
Registered
93 Posts
WERE IS A GOOD PLACE TO BUY THE FLEX BARS AND HAS ANYONE TRYED THE BOYSEN GRIP SYSTEM WITH THE ERGO THUMB THROTLE.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Don't quote me on this, but if you have a plus two stem you are supposed to get the dana creech bend so the cables will fit. If you have a stock stem, and you want to increase the height then get the quad bend because its like the CR high bend. However, I been out of the loop for a couple weeks, so something might have changed or it may be different wth the raptor compared to the YFZ

I have a pretty good price on Flexx bars if anyone is interested. They are on a 1-2 week back order though; however, the price will be worth the wait. 8)

·
Registered
93 Posts
YES I AM INTERESTED WHERE DO I FIND THIS PRICE AND WHEN CAN I ORDER
;)

·
Registered
283 Posts
LHCRAPPY said:
WERE IS A GOOD PLACE TO BUY THE FLEX BARS AND HAS ANYONE TRYED THE BOYSEN GRIP SYSTEM WITH THE ERGO THUMB THROTLE.
A good place to buy the Flexx bars would be DanaCreechRacing.com, you get to pick the color of your bar pad ( blue,red,black). Or just wait it out for kbm's good deal. Im also intresested in those boyseen shokout grips, do they make it easier for the throttle? I had a race this weekend, my thumb was killing me! about the 2nd lap, i was running with the front pack of my class too, i had to fall back, oh well, just takes time.

·
Registered
340 Posts
LHCRAPPY said:
I have the boysen setup and it's sweet. Takes a bit to get used to at first, but well worth the money. I'm considering picking up the flex bars to see how the boysen/ flex bar combo works together.

Frank

1 - 8 of 8 Posts