Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all u guys that got the flexx bars what color elastomers ARE U RUNNING?? i jsut got the bars i just left the stock red ones in mad im gonna go from there, but i ride trails and usually they are kinda rocky and rutted so im thinking the yellow ones are the way to go, let me know about how u think on what elastomeres i should go with, and is it that tough to change em out? in other words could i change em out trail side if i wanted?

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
I run yellow in my duner, red when i do mx. Some people say it can get too soft for them but i dont notice that ever. I have the yellows in and it set as loose as possible for the most flex.

They are easy to change out but i think once you go yellow you wont need to.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I switched out to yellow as soon as I got them. So I do not know the difference, yes you can change them out trail side if you have the right tools. I tightened mine just enough so the bars do not raise, when you pull on them. I am happy with the yellow so I doubt I will ever switch. My buddy runs the track and he uses red, yellow was to soft for him, but I like the yellow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts