Raptor Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
1%ER VIP
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone with some feed back on these bars? How about the Precision Shock and Vibe Handlebar clamps? Which would be better all around?
You cant use both...:wow:

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
i bought my bars used for $200 and it was the more than worth the money. i can tell a big difference in my elbows and shoulders after a long ride.
i have no experience with the other set up

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Flexx bars are ish

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Spider-Lōc;1028682 said:
Flexx bars are ish
Wtf does that even mean?

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
I meant are the shit lol

·
1%ER VIP
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lmao... I was thinking flexx bars, houser +1.25 anti-vibe stem, and maybe precision pro stabilizer.

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
i have houser anti vibe stem with renthal fat bars and it was a huge difference then the stock set up. next im gonna buy the CCP stabilizer.

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Lmao... I was thinking flexx bars, houser +1.25 anti-vibe stem, and maybe precision pro stabilizer.
That is the exact set up I am running, and I love it, made a huge difference in the long rides, and i can say the flexx bars have saved my wrists from my lack of riding talent. Now the Precision bar clamps I checked out at the expo show, and I must say it peaked my curiosity. Those look like they may be a good set up too. Precision does make some good stuff.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have the flexx bars with the blue (soft) compression elastomer and the red (hard) rebound elastomer along with a Rox anti-vibe 2" riser....the setup is awesome. Enough movement and cushioning to protect your muscles and joints, but not soo much that it feels sloppy.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I just purchased 15 degree quad bend flexx bars from KB Motorsports, and Rox 2" risers and pillow top grips from RockyMountainATV today... Will give more when they get here

1 - 12 of 12 Posts