Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i have been hearing many good things about the fastco flexx bars so i think im gona pick up a set so my question is if i get the atv band with the 14 sweep how is it compared to the stock raptor 700 bars? and im also gona need an adapter to go to the 11/8 bar so any good set up that you guys have plz post and pic would be nice to. i have only driven my raptor with sock bars and its my first quad so all i know is that i would like to have the bars 1 inch or more taller.

my second question is my friend has really loud exaust and when im riding with him i cant hear my quad to know when to shift (im still learning) so im thinking about buying a trailtech vapor but i have heard that the rpms jump all over the place. i did i seach and found that there is a fix but when i buy my vapor how do i know if im geting the fixed one ?

thnx for your time and if you have any advice for a fisrt time quad owner feel free to say it

·
Registered
793 Posts
Damn bro .. you posted since earlier today and no help yet. Sorry I cant. Just wanted to bump so maybe someone else can. My suggestion is to get a curtis sparks to shut him up

·
Registered
8 Posts
Can't help with the bars but the vapor is a GREAT idea, I got mine (mainly for the speedo) and i love the thing. The RPM's are slightly jump but nothing major 100 or 200. And the shift light will help you with your buddy around, or just get something louder than his :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have these bars and swear by them ! I went with a Trail Tech Raptor fat bar riser and the 14 degree MX bend, the ATV bend is too short for the Trail Tech riser....Perfect height for me, about 2 inched higher than the stock bars. Stock cables. If I can figure out how to post some pics I will gladly post them for you....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Holy Shit Dude ! I just looked @ thier web site and they have 3 times as many models as when I bought mine last year, now Im realy confused, I will hafta find my reciept to figure out exactly what I have on mine....

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice thnx for the info. i dont know how to post pics on here but if you wanna email them to me my email is [email protected] and when you find out what bars you have plz post so i can order them.

thnx for the reply

1 - 9 of 9 Posts