Raptor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i fliped the rappy sunday, was doing some hill climbing felt like it was starting to spin and slow so i nailed it. well it caught traction and took off like the space shuttle, straight into the air :metal:. i let go fell back to earth on my back while sliding down the hill on my back, i'm looking at the rappy seat and bars comming straight for me. so i braced for impact i actuall caught the rappy by the seat pushed it over my head and ended up on all four wheels and me back on it by the time i reached the bottom of the hill. Suffered a smashed GPS, small bend on the handle bars few scratches on the rear right finder and some bruses on legs and arms... got real lucky for the area and how it happened thought i was going to break both arms when i caught it. 8 years stunting on street bikes never crashed once 4th time out fighting for my life. picture that. cant wait to ride again though. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Glad your alright man. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
497 Posts
good times............

·
Registered
665 Posts
I DID THE SAME THING three times now!!!! guess it has some serious low end power, but form now im gonna glue myself up on the gas tank , i have been able to throw the bike to the side each time thou, ive snapped both headlights and i need a ne w throtle assmebly which i just ordered from bike bandit :grin_nod:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
MONSTERMATT said:
I DID THE SAME THING three times now!!!! guess it has some serious low end power, but form now im gonna glue myself up on the gas tank , i have been able to throw the bike to the side each time thou, ive snapped both headlights and i need a ne w throtle assmebly which i just ordered from bike bandit :grin_nod:
we r gonna call you loopey,distant relative of droopey :lol:

·
Registered
584 Posts
I hope you wear some good gear. Glad all is good.

·
Registered
109 Posts
dont feal bad i just fliped mine to i was at croom in central fl i just go done spraying all my friend on there 450 and 1 on his 700. and i was at the top 5th gear and i didnt see the berm and huge mud puddle. so i hit all the brakes and slide 100 feet and my back tires came around the side. and the bike flung me off and kartwheeled and landed on top off and the pipe burned my arm all the way from my shoulder to to my wrist to the 3rd degree

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Man i'm really sorry to hear that about the 3rd Degree burns. we probally saw each other out there and didnt even know it. I usally go to croom every sunday from about 9 or 10 am to probally about 3 or 4pm. i was in the sand hill area for a while but then went to the hilly areas to assume my duties as king of the hill..............unitl the hill threw me off :lol: anyway hope all turns out well.

·
Registered
109 Posts
ya i fliped it by the hamacks in those hills right next to that big tree fell down next to what looks like old bridge poles in the swamp

·
Registered
47 Posts
Unfortunately, at the track I power slid and was thrown off. Third gear wide open and dislocated my hip. And it’s been two weeks and im still hurting bend my handle bars and stem

1 - 14 of 14 Posts