Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
RaptorPilot
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Florida Riders Contact List​
If you would like to go riding or have a rally here is a contact list you can use. Leave your name and info for others to contact you.​

Wayneo; (JAFFO) and Little Rudyman
Pt St Lucie, East Coast FLorida
772-260-1777 anytime
08 700r Raptor and a 09 90 Raptor

·
Registered
412 Posts
patrick aka zus, clearwater/tpa
727-254-2288 dont know where im camping
so if someone has a spot for me
that would be great.

02 660 still in surgery hopfully be done by then.

who els is going?????????????????????????????

·
RaptorPilot
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
8 Posts
North Port

If anybody ever interested in going riding call
Pieter 19414231414

I also have trails down the road from me, ride right out of my driveway if interested.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Willy

305-215-1822 (usually ride in LaBelle)

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Danny Williams 513-407-1827 I live in Ohio,but I'm from Florida still one an acre of land there and will be down a lot with the rappy this winter.

·
Registered
19 Posts
hey guys, my name is Brandon, 20 years old and I live on the east side of Orlando, FL and work in Winter Park. I just joined this forum and actually do not have a quad but will be purchasing a raptor 700 probably early january. I joined on here so I can educate myself on them before I purchase one. I dont have too many friends at all that ride, so I think itd be cool if we could all meet up sometime. Thanks guys!

·
Premium Member
3,478 Posts
I am near winter park also...let me know if you need any help finding a place to get one or check out a used one. You can also check out mine and see what modding madness does to you :lol:

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
I'll be bringing mine down hit upa few rides then. I'll be tearing it apart going high compression build. Then tear up Florida some more with it before coming back north with it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Im Erik and I live in Jacksonville,FL...looking for some places to ride...we should try to get another rally goin..wouldnt be against that..

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Im Erik and I live in Jacksonville,FL...looking for some places to ride...we should try to get another rally goin..wouldnt be against that..
Here's the link to a southern raptor woods rally. Gonna be a blast here's the link http://www.raptorforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74914
There's other spots in Florida trying to bring mine down next week hoping truck makes it. Have you ever rode Oseola national forest over in baker county? There's also many places around the lake city area we just head out down a dirt road find power lines or natural gas lines some trails. I have a blast each winter I'm down. I ride croom a lot and down south of Tampa. The motoplex is cool unless it's rained within 2 weeks if it has bring the biggest 4x4 snorkled ute quad with mudzillas it's a swamp at times.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Jerry Jones 1-850-393-4304, I am in the pensacola area.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Planning on making a trip to CROOM on Monday the 27th and Tuesday the 28th of December. Anyone interested in going?

1 - 20 of 85 Posts