Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone tried em out yet? Made just like an MX boot with a work boot like sole instead of the smooth one (shown in the pic). Went to the local shop and almost picked up a pair for $150... Decided to wait, checked the web and found that the MSRP is only $104, and the eBay price is about $80.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
SMELLMYFACE said:
Anyone tried em out yet? Made just like an MX boot with a work boot like sole instead of the smooth one (shown in the pic). Went to the local shop and almost picked up a pair for $150... Decided to wait, checked the web and found that the MSRP is only $104, and the eBay price is about $80.

Very cheap boot! Dont go cheap when it comes to yo feet. JMO

·
Registered
91 Posts
I agree, i got a pair of fox boots cause they were cheap and quickly found out why they were cheap. I ended getting Tech 8's a few weeks later.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Markcuda said:
i got a pair of fox boots cause they were cheap and quickly found out why they were cheap.
What was wrong with them?
Low quality leather, low quality buckels. They are very stiff and CHEAP!!! Believe me you will probably stop wearing them because your feet furt so bad before you break them in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts