Raptor Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Neither, i'd buy a CT pipe, sparks pipe, or LTE Duals.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok well if your only 2 choices where FMF or DMC, which one would you choose?

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
I know Jeremy, I can read. the FMF if i had to choose between the two

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'd go with the FMF ......the DMC Alien is loud as hell

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
anybody else have a suggestion or is running either one of the two?

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I am satisfied with my FMF for now. If I go 686/11:1/stage 2 cam blah blah blah, I will look at upgrading my exhaust. But for now it runs pretty good. I'd really like to see some dyno numbers with all the pipes to show just how much difference there is on a bolt-on only motor.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I like my PC4, not OVERLY loud, and seems to breath very nice. Has a real strong sound, pulls hard all the wat to the topn and does well with all my mods (im going to keep it when I instal the 690)

·
Registered
679 Posts
i would get the dmc. i have heard really good things about them. and yes they are kinda loud but well worth it. my pops friend has it on his kfx and he loves them. but overall they are both good choices

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well I ended up getting the Power Core 4 w/ the Powerbomb header. Its a really nice setup. Noticed a big power gain after installing the pro-flow and rejetting. Went with #25 pilots 160/165 mains and swapped out the needles with gytr needles and left them on the 3rd clip. The reason I didn't get the DMC is because they are way to loud. I have a full DMC on my Warrior and its loud. I couldn't even imagine one on my Raptor. Heres a picture of the header, the muffler is covered in mud.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts