Raptor Forum banner

41 - 60 of 102 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Getting low on beef, need to make another order.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Getting low on beef, need to make another order.

Lookin good corn ribeye and looks like whats starting to get in the sirloin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
I literally just threw on a ribeye myself

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Morph we probably need to trade grills.

·
Super Moderator
7,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
This local guy sells great Black Angus beef at an unbeatable price around here. Around $1000 for a healthy weight of half a cow. Throw in a couple chickens too lol.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
This local guy sells great Black Angus beef at an unbeatable price around here. Around $1000 for a healthy weight of half a cow. Throw in a couple chickens too lol.

That would be sweet

·
Registered
1,732 Posts

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
And thats why we need to trade.

·
Super Moderator
7,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Lol... Need to throw another on there for tomorrow's lunch

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Lol... Need to throw another on there for tomorrow's lunch

Nice. I could be wrong but it looks like you may have marinated those bad boys. If so what did you soak them in?

·
Super Moderator
7,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
I think the wife put a bit of Worcestershire sauce on them is all. I am against steak sauce on a steak, but... The wife has found this stuff and I am impressed with the taste. I put a few drops on and it enhances the flavor of a steak. A1 to me is the worst.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
I think the wife put a bit of Worcestershire sauce on them is all. I am against steak sauce on a steak, but... The wife has found this stuff and I am impressed with the taste. I put a few drops on and it enhances the flavor of a steak. A1 to me is the worst.

im with ya on the sauce on a steak....but there are a few good ones. im not a fan of A1 either. I miss have Kroger's they used to have some good stuff up north. Thats good she gets stuff to try. i used to only do that with hot sauces. im horrible about trying new and different stuff.....i have a rub that works that i like i get if from Penzeys Chicago Steak seasoning. love that stuff i do.

·
Super Moderator
7,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Agreed on hot sauces, some are pretty good, others too vinegary. I like the Mrs. renfros ghost pepper salsa and cheese dip. Other than that I have been getting pretty spoiled from what my dad sends me from his place in Tennessee. He grows ghost peppers, scorpion, 7-pot and a couple other extreme heat peppers. He smokes them with cherry wood, crushes them up and sends them over. Dehydrated devils fire, lol. Sprinkle sparingly but I put that crap on everything.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Agreed on hot sauces, some are pretty good, others too vinegary. I like the Mrs. renfros ghost pepper salsa and cheese dip. Other than that I have been getting pretty spoiled from what my dad sends me from his place in Tennessee. He grows ghost peppers, scorpion, 7-pot and a couple other extreme heat peppers. He smokes them with cherry wood, crushes them up and sends them over. Dehydrated devils fire, lol. Sprinkle sparingly but I put that crap on everything.
that sounds amazing....if it were 12 years ago i would be all over it. i think i may have over done it on just plain inferno hot. i just cant do it anymore. im at the point where i like a good flavor over its going to burn for 4 days when i poo. jk though im really not. that sounds really good good morph...the cherry wood smoked peppers sound really good...

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Smoked salmon, anyone?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
7,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Darn, can only like once....

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
ok damn im hungry now. all of that looks good. i have yet to try to cook on a cedar plank, ive heard good things about it.

·
Registered
201 Posts
This thread is just the best worst thing.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
7,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Pork and beef, yum yum

41 - 60 of 102 Posts