Raptor Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the rappy and 434 in the trailer, one more to load and two buddies on there way with the two. :metal: :metal:

Just picked up new front duners, gonna switch the duels over to the rappy, 320 (OTD) for both sets and the Kawi has ITP C-series on her, smokin deal. :grin_nod:

I'll be thinking about ya'll during our night ride in the Dunes tonight. :wave: :wave:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Your Chevy a diesel and if so what kinda mileage you get pulling the camper ?

Im getting a whopping 7mpg with chevy with the 6.0 so might have upgrade this summer lol :lol:

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its an 06 with the LBZ 6.6l, I get anywhere from 10-12 mpg pulling that trailer, to the dunes and back I get 10 all the time, thats pulling them big ass grades too.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
First off :loser: Second nice travel/truck combo. I have the diesel 05 2500HD. I get 8-12 when pulling. When not I get 20 mpg!! :beer:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Have fun, be safe and have a couple of cold ones for me. Weather is suppose to be nice. Was out be Ocotillo Wells yesterday and it was nice but kinda windy.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Not to get off topic but the 20 mpg claim is that a diesel? My Sierra has a 6.0 and I get 11.8 mpg empty other than my lean 214lbs.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dsan said:
Not to get off topic but the 20 mpg claim is that a diesel? My Sierra has a 6.0 and I get 11.8 mpg empty other than my lean 214lbs.
Yep diesel

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
the newer ford F250 6.0 gets over 20mpg per my ex almost father n law. He claims 26 and hes got some sort of SE with all the lights and chrome 20 or 22" rims.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Flynbyu said:
May you run out of gas far from the trailer.

:lol:

Have a good time!

~Brian
We almost did, reserve light came on about 8 miles from camp running down sand highway from Glamis to Gordons, fifth gear cruising to conserve fuel.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts