Raptor Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some may know I've got a rally the weekend of Laborday 2011! I'd like to thank the ones who stepped up and gave up the really cool prizes from ported heads TB's and highly discounted dynotunes. Now any other sponcor bender that wants us to use there company logo on our T shirts and flyers we'd need y'all to respond here then help us promote the event by putting it in your signature on here or visiting our link and just keeping the word out for us to just help insure a nice turn out. If the weather co operates it's gonna be nice.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hey spider- Anything I can do to help, just let me know. If you want pm me with whatever info you want me to put in my signature and ill get it going. Let me know if you are looking for anything else for raffles, prizes, etc....

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks C2 Powersports y'all rock over there.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So far extra special thanks to the following

TEAM ROCKET FACTORY
HDD
EHS RACING
C2POWERSPORTS

You guys ROCK thanks fellas

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No more sponcors want to just do a little promoting of this rally. I dont want or need anymore prizes I need y'alls help getting people to show up. Who ever steps up and helps spread the word by adding

Be sure to make 1rst annual Southern Hospitality Raptor Rally laborday weekend 2011 @ CAW(Carolina Adventure World) who ever helps spread the word would have there shops name and logo on T shirts and flyers. It'd be a win win it gives people a look at your shop by getting your name out there at sometime. RF mods y'all could send
A gang of stickers or something to hand out to the attendees. It's crazy 3 of the 4 sponsors that stepped up and donated prizes I never spent money with but one I've dropped close to 3-4k in aftermarket parts won't even return a pm that sucks I don't want nothing for free but a push fir the people to come out. It almost seems as if your rally ain't at sand dunes nobody cares about it. Some people enjoy other types of riding also. That offers a variety of scenary and terrains. I'd take a trip to the woods anyway over a dune trip that's just me though.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:bump: just a little promotion is all I'm asking for. Nothing that cost money just a little hey did you hear about the rally to raptor owners and to incourage people to show. In return your shops name goes on our shirts and flyers saying brought to you by. So it's free advertising.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Josh at wiingstyle THanks for stepping up Bro you rock also. Thanks again brother.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dave at C2Powersports for your support.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know a few more are ready to get there name out there right cone on. It's free unless you choose to donate something.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ttt

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well so far we got TRF EHS Racing HDD C2Powersports [email protected] www.wiistyleracing.com I wish a couple more would join it's free. I spent upwards of 5k on parts at one shop and they ain't even commented shows the love back huh. Well if nobody else joins I guess these will have bigger spots on T's and flyers. Come on 1-3 more shops it won't break you.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If no other sponcor gonna step up let me know I'll kill this thread.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Do you need any art work for our logo?

Im working on getting some stickers done before your rally. If I do, I will be sure to send you a bunch.
Thanks TRF I'll put whatever art work you want on T's. You still down for the ported head for the stock head exchange right.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks would you like me to use your avatar as art work?

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You got it bro.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts