Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it everything you hoped it would be? After its release it seems to have dropped off the map. (no pun intended) Does the GPS work as expected and hold the signal in the woods? I guess a general review would be what I'm looking for most.

Thanks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
i have one. all wks really well, but my problem is maps w GPS. im on east cost and believe it or not there no down loaded maps to copy ! most maps r mid to west cost. it does take a lot to name a rout/trail or track. it is really cool how it wks though ! i usually get to a place and just go riding. to make a map u have to name rout then start log then once ur @ end of trail u stop log. now u have a kick ass map ! makes it hard when ur riding w others. cool thing is u can go to goggle earth and down load ur map for next time u ride their again. first time i used it was @ Carolina Adventure World and i just turned it on and rode. well i did the flat track a couple of times an logged every lap ! i new @ it maybe im not doing rite but thats my experience using it. i have some pic of my install will b posting soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts