Raptor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to put money into my exhaust and I just read TQS post on how even though DMC advertises these as for only modified motors they still work on stock motors. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how well they have worked for you on a stock 700. Obviously I will be getting the controller and air filter... Oh and is there a big difference between the dobeck and the other programmers? Cause I only ride trails and stuff I don't need to be spending cash for stuff I don't really need.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I put the DMC single pro comp 4 complete system on the wifes stock Rappy with programmer and It was like night and day difference in torque and top end. A great upgrade throw the stock pipe in the trash, the pipe has a deep mellow tone till you wot the pig then it will get a bit loud but it will flow very well. Get a after market filter and intake, Attitude Industries has a very affordable programmer also...Stock air box trash the lid.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Get the force 4's you won't regret it! They work on a stock motor and they even get extra ponies over the other DMC dual. Plus the finish is great!

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
You'll be fine with the force 4's on a stock motor. There's a big difference between what dobeck does and what the pc 5 does mainly in adjustment

·
Premium Member
6,553 Posts
Dont sweat the purchase of the Force 4s. On a stock bike they can put down 50hp with a good tune and filter kit. On an all out race build they can go over 80hp easy.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess it's only a choice between black or grey.... They are sick lookin for sure. Maybe eventually I'll upgrade to the pc5 with autotune but for now I'll just run the dobeck. Either way I stoked to get to of that stock sound. It makes me sick. Unleash the beast!!!

·
LOOK UP IN THE SKY ITS A BIRD, A PLANE, THAT'S THE
547 Posts
If you go with DMC's EFI dobeck controller your fuel delivery should be spot on with those force 4's
not to thread steel but i was looking at the same set up . my question is with the dmc's efi dobreck controller,does it come with the maps for the fuel delivery already on them for a stock set up ? also how many is preloaded on it ? if i get this install all do i need to take to a shop to get a good tune or just plug and play style .thank's not trying to steel your thread just wondering !:D

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Hey AKrider, Noticed you live in wasilla. Same here! hit me up sometime ive been looking for someone to ride with

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Heck yeah Im in wasilla I didn't think there were any other people from the valley on here. As soon as the snow is gone Im totally down to ride... My brother is the only other person I know with a rappy and I don't really like him.. Haha where you at in wasilla?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts