Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone... i've made a few posts on here in the last couple days, but wanted to say hey and introduce myself to everyone at once. my name's mark, i'm from PA but am in the air force and stationed at scott afb in southern illinois... right across the mississippi river from st louis. i have an 01 raptor that i plan on trading in on an 07 raptor 700 se... probably blue/white. i also have a 98 yz 125 that is in immaculate condition and runs awesome. but anyway, hello everyone, this place is awesome! and don't worry... i already know that brian's gay. :lol:

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
welcome to the forums, when you trade for the 700 se make sure you wear some clothes that are cheap, they may fly off!

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Welcome to the site man. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Hey welcome here. Like I said in another post, I am a fellow Air Force guy as well. Boomer at Fairchild. I spent some time out your way at HQ AMC

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
135boom said:
Hey welcome here. Like I said, I am a fellow Air Force guy as well. Boomer at Fairchild. I spent some time out your way at HQ AMC

Hey Boom do you by any chance operate the boom on a 135? I'm an f15 crewchief....i was just curious. laterzz

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
RaptorFreeeek said:
135boom said:
Hey welcome here. Like I said, I am a fellow Air Force guy as well. Boomer at Fairchild. I spent some time out your way at HQ AMC

Hey Boom do you by any chance operate the boom on a 135? I'm an f15 crewchief....i was just curious. laterzz
Yep, that would be me. You wondering who is putting all the scratches on the wing all around the recepticle......NOT ME :grin_nod: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
RaptorFreeeek said:
trust me boom, i've seen how the pilots fly.... :grin_nod: :grin_nod: ;)
That has a lot to do with it! haha. Showing off behind us has almost taken us down.
As long as they know what they are doing, I dont care. Like coming up for contact inverted. Or two of them in formation all tucked up tight to each other. and the boom in between...that kind of crap can be cool. surrounding the airplane and dropping flares, then going full burner and crossing in front of us...haha....pretty cool.
Sometimes though, they come hauling ass up on us and I have called breakaways several times cause even there speed brakes are not getting them shut down in time. These are the idiots that end up with scratches all over the wing.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
135boom said:
RaptorFreeeek said:
That has a lot to do with it! haha. Showing off behind us has almost taken us down.
As long as they know what they are doing, I dont care. Like coming up for contact inverted. Or two of them in formation all tucked up tight to each other. and the boom in between...that kind of crap can be cool. surrounding the airplane and dropping flares, then going full burner and crossing in front of us...haha....pretty cool.
Sometimes though, they come hauling ass up on us and I have called breakaways several times cause even there speed brakes are not getting them shut down in time. These are the idiots that end up with scratches all over the wing.
exactly! haha. We just got done doing an acceptance inspection from a jet that flew back from depot, and the fresh paint job is all f***ed up on the door. pilots always "blame" that crap on the boom operators. I've been on an incentive ride in a 135 so I see how precise you guys are...but there is the occasional boom operator that isn't always perfect....but that's not you, haha

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
dellaquila said:
hey everyone... i've made a few posts on here in the last couple days, but wanted to say hey and introduce myself to everyone at once. my name's mark, i'm from PA but am in the air force and stationed at scott afb in southern illinois... right across the mississippi river from st louis. i have an 01 raptor that i plan on trading in on an 07 raptor 700 se... probably blue/white. i also have a 98 yz 125 that is in immaculate condition and runs awesome. but anyway, hello everyone, this place is awesome! and don't worry... i already know that brian's gay. :lol:
this place is awesome! and don't worry... i already know that brian's gay. :lol:
daaaaaaaaaaaamn he's on top of his game, welcolme aboard

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
RaptorFreeeek said:
135boom said:
RaptorFreeeek said:
exactly! haha. We just got done doing an acceptance inspection from a jet that flew back from depot, and the fresh paint job is all f***ed up on the door. pilots always "blame" that crap on the boom operators. I've been on an incentive ride in a 135 so I see how precise you guys are...but there is the occasional boom operator that isn't always perfect....but that's not you, haha
...nope, I have never missed the hole one time :eek: ;)

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
[/quote]

guess it wouldn't be good to miss the hole, if things get "hairy" :grin_nod: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Welcome to Raptorforum :thumbsup:

·
Registered
899 Posts
135boom said:
RaptorFreeeek said:
135boom said:
RaptorFreeeek said:
your hole is Booms goal

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
.....Thaaats RIIIGHT! :eek: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
584 Posts
Welcome, thanks to all of you service men and women. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts