Raptor Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sap-nin!!! just bought my first raptor..09 700 se...1200mi 70hrs $4500 plus 2 year fact warranty...got rid of my quadzilla in june and thought it would be ok to just have the griz 700...i was terribly wrong!!!anyway ill post pics as soon as the mods begin!!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Welcome to the asylum..... The modding is a blessing and a curse at times. Love it!!!

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Don't lie it's a full time curse. You never get enough hp. It's like drag racing cars. You can set a world record and still want more trust me. Stay as stock as you can my friend :haha:

·
Registered
361 Posts
Says a man who has how many builds?

You should know thats not possible. Even the smallest budget goes after the pesky blue wire.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
I got 3 raptor builds and I can't remember how many small block Chevys from 350's to 383 strokers to the 400 small block. I'm addicted to making things faster. You could give me a electric wheelchair I'd try mounting a yz125 engine on it :lol: I can't get enough that's why I'm broke as a dead ____ dog :rofl:

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Where you from in Ohio?

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
dont get me started on drag racing......stock? where is the fun in that.....when its fast enough to kill you then its fun!!!
It can kill you stock lol. I done seen some bad stock 700 wrecks. Lol I can't leave nothing alone myself. I see you already got the mod virus. As long as you know what you're getting into. It sounds like you do if you've built all those up. Then you're well versed in spending as much as possible each week for go fast parts.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Toledo that's way up by Michigan. I'm way down south in Cincinnati. Well if you get down this way hit me up. If I get up that way I'll do the same thing.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah...got the speed bug early...neighbor had a big block cuda when i was about 10 i didnt know it then and still dont understand it now l0l......when im going fast everything else goes away...problems, responsibilities, time, (everything).......my buddie has family near cincy as soon as he gets his bad_chee fixed we shud try to meet up this summer...

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
That'd be cool. Maybe I'll be able to ride by then.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts