Raptor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have four pants, how are they and are they under or over boot, and do they have anything to protect against exhaust?

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
i have the FOUR atv pants and jersey. they hold up great. as far as protection from exhaust? i dunno, i'll go down and get them in a bit from outside and take a couple quick snap shots for ya.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I have them in black/grey and green camo, both over the boot style. I like them alot but my right pant leg always gets burned at the bottom whem I ride my 700. The tags the come on the pants say they are heat resistant but they will not warranty damage from being burned. I just wore my green camo pants for the first time last weekend and they already have a small burn on the right leg at the bottom. Not really a big deal but it pisses me off cause I spent $80 on them. It's nice to be able to change them into shorts when you are done riding though.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yeah I have some red/black ones that are over the boot. I like them alot, comfortable and easy to move around in but nothin to protect against the exhaust.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts