Raptor Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like some healthy competition for my Rocket Factory 800+ bike! It'll be fun.

Are you racing the gas class?

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
ssraptor06 said:
Sounds like some healthy competition for my Rocket Factory 800+ bike! It'll be fun.

I will be the ol grey bearded short round guy in the Duner class running on VP red ;)

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
I'll be the guy freezing his ass off on the lake trying to ice race while you all play in the sand... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Maddog56 said:
I'll be the guy freezing his ass off on the lake trying to ice race while you all play in the sand... :thumbsup:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'll be there just to watch and dune around a bit. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
Change in Plans, bike won't be done so I'll have to try and make the 2nd race in Feb. The Weather should be better then.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Damn! Randy that sucks, I was really looking forward to seeing your bike in person. :thumbsup: Maybe in Feb. I'll see it.

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
Big M said:
Damn! Randy that sucks, I was really looking forward to seeing your bike in person. :thumbsup: Maybe in Feb. I'll see it.

I'll let you know when I head down to pick it up at Kenz. Are you from around the Dumont or Glamis area?

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
RaptorRandy27 said:
ssraptor06 said:

I will be the ol grey bearded short round guy in the Duner class running on VP red ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hey Randy, I'm about 2 hours aways from Dumont, but will definately take a trip over any day if not to busy with work. Let me know.Thanks :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts