Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to upgrade my shocks I like the idea of the fox floats that you can adjust them but would like sum input on them from somebody who has them ofr rode a bike with them there are also two kinds of fox floats the $700 pair or the evol floats for $1200 I ride dunes all the time

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
VelociRaptor said:
Most of the racers that are local to me run Fox because they have had damaged Elkas so its 6 one way and half a dozen the other.
I've been really lucky with my elka's I haven't damaged them yet. Most of the problems with elka is they sell shelf shocks.. and they sit until someone buys them. Motowoz is custom built by each riders specs, and this is why it takes 3 weeks to get them where Elka can ship them out the same day the order is placed.
I'm going to be upgrading to the motowoz's as soon as I get a chance..

·
Registered
166 Posts
I put Elka's on all around. Comp and Rebound on rear with dual springs. Fronts with Piggyback rezzies, comp adj, triple rates and I love them. I love being able to adjust to my riding style with just a few clicks (racing around the yard or racing friends through the insanely rocky trails)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts