Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have to make one more adjustment to these frame guards and they will be done. This is what they look like right now. I know the picture is crappy but a few guys wanted me to post some kind of picture.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,373 Posts
i would like to add i will be testing these. and i have duals so guys with duals will be sure they work good :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,373 Posts
when i get them ill try to get some pics if everything :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dabigbratj said:
i would like to add i will be testing these. and i have duals so guys with duals will be sure they work good :thumbsup:
They are on their way!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Krandall said:
I Can't wait to see a full res pic! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:


The "D" didnt quite come out on this one but they will in the future ones...lol :grin_nod: :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,373 Posts
bmust67 said:
dabigbratj said:
i would like to add i will be testing these. and i have duals so guys with duals will be sure they work good :thumbsup:
They are on their way!!
cool they comming with my grill :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,373 Posts
well really couldnt tell u but ill show u at group ride
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,373 Posts
looks like were gonna need to do a little bit of work to get them right for dual exhaust.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,740 Posts
bmust67 said:
Krandall said:
I Can't wait to see a full res pic! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:


The "D" didnt quite come out on this one but they will in the future ones...lol :grin_nod: :thumbsup:
Afeww questions:
1.) What are these made of?
2.) And if aluminum what gauge are they?
3.) How are they mounted on top? Concerned with posiblle rattling!
4.) Can they be purchased to match ALL colors of Raptors?
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top