Raptor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there is a place in middle GA that can add the Gussets to the frame on my 08 raptor 250 se

·
Registered
608 Posts
Tarantula Performance Racing's Yamaha Raptor 250 Gusset Kit

Tarantula Performance Racing's Yamaha Raptor 250 Gusset Kit
(7/31/2009) - Tarantula Performance Racing has had gusset kits available for most sport ATV’s for years, now, you can add another one to their list. TPR announced today that they have a 23 piece gusset kit available for the Yamaha Raptor 250 OEM frame.
TPR worked with cross-country and motocross racers to develop a kit that resolves all the issues that have plagued the Raptor 250 frame thus far. The kit includes gussets for the upper and lower engine mounts, the steering hoop and the steering stem mount. All pieces in the kit are laser cut for a perfect fit and designed to be TIG welded into your frame. Cost for the kit is $89.95 and includes free shipping.

Don’t spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on a new frame when you can strengthen your existing frame or repair an old one for a fraction of the cost. Not a welder? Not a problem. TPR also installs their gusset kits and can powder coat your frame as well. Contact TPR today for your gusset kit at 330-273-3456, email [email protected] or visit them online at www.tprusa.com.

this is what we run , and it comes with location diagram. anyone that does good welding can install it

·
Registered
208 Posts
Ww just installed a teixeira gusset kit on my frame. It looks like it will help quite a bit. You can see some of the gussets in my rebuild thread picture's too.

·
Registered
675 Posts
We also did the teixeira kit to my sons mx raptor 250.Kit was great with good in color directions. If you have somebody to weld them in,kit is very straight forward.Also, just to pass on some other spots on the frame that we found cracks.Check all of your motor mounts and upper rear shock mount.Scott.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts