Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to get my frame powdercoated soon after everything is off of the bike. And am thinking about what color I want it's not like you can just change it if you don't like it. So it would be cool if any of you guys had pictures of your frame after powdercoating or suggestions I have the black 660 plastics with red nose. Thanks

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
In my opinion I think black and red are overused. White would be a pain in the ass to keep clean but it would look cool with your black plastics and red hood.

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
yeah a white hood would look good. I think id go with back wheels instead of white. Paint the hubs white and that would be a bad ass lookin bike!

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Black pearl then any color matches the black.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Orange for sure orange n black look sweet then get ur hood painted orange to match

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
I'm going to get my frame powdercoated soon after everything is off of the bike. And am thinking about what color I want it's not like you can just change it if you don't like it. So it would be cool if any of you guys had pictures of your frame after powdercoating or suggestions I have the black 660 plastics with red nose. Thanks
Here ya go, green powder coated frame with hood and black plastics...........:D:D:D

·
Registered
4,132 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh yea the colors most definitely add hp :D The white frame does look unique but I'm not wanting a white frame, there are a lot of black and red frames out there. What about a copper color? or black textured? If I do a red I like the red thats on the 2010 700 SE, then I would do black arms and hubs and what not and vise versa.

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Copper with black plastics? It would certainly be different. Might just be me but I can't picture copper and black going together well...

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
Yeah maybe so it would be unique. I saw it on a yfz it looked really cool but it did have blue plastics. I need to see some of the powdercoating colors on metal it's hard to picture it.
i have seen just about every color combo out there @ glamis, just make sure you do your research cause what looks good on a yfz doesn't always translate to the raptor

1 - 20 of 20 Posts