Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so here soon i am going to get a clean 01 frame im going to swap my 04 frame is there anything to watch out for any advice is appreciated... like will my subframe on my 04 fit the 01 .....and so on

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
I dont see why it wouldent!

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
ok so here soon i am going to get a clean 01 frame im going to swap my 04 frame is there anything to watch out for any advice is appreciated... like will my subframe on my 04 fit the 01 .....and so on
The subframes are different but it will fit, the only thing being the rear shock reservoir, it was frame attached on the 01s and integral in 02 and after........
Everything will be the same except the location of the CDI and voltage regulator..........

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wouldn't the frame be the same or will i have to get new shock for the rear and wouldn't the cdi locate the same under the seat since i am using 04 plastics and cdi and the voltage reg is under the seat also....

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i dont see any difference in the frames

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok cool i got a complete 04 frame but the rear lower a arm mount point is bent so i got the 04 sub frame so i should be good to go thanks you for the help

1 - 8 of 8 Posts