Raptor Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i was reading atv rider magizine and saw the article on the long term report on the Raptor. Well it said that they picked the HMF out of the pile because they did a exhaust test on the Raptor 700 and have a pile of them laying around from it...it said bellow it that if you send in a letter about how you would need it and how it would benifite your riding and a picture of your quad they mite send you one in the mail. lol so mine was mailed today i was hinting on the LTE's but i dont have the issue with that test in it. i hope they were in there. but anything would be awsome. idk we will see what happens :grin_nod: :thumbsup

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
there was no LTE's unfortunately. They had the WB alum pro and E2, the GYTR, the yoshi, hmf, procircuit, fmf, dubach, dmc, hindle, and perhaps a few others....and they were singles

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dang i hope that dosent mess things up but i mentioned it would be awsome to get anything

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
You know whats really lame, is they are the ONLY ones that have done an exhaust shootout AND some had efi controllers and some didnt. Someone else needs to do a complete exhaust shootout to show the differences

·
Registered
64 Posts
135boom said:
You know whats really lame, is they are the ONLY ones that have done an exhaust shootout AND some had efi controllers and some didnt. Someone else needs to do a complete exhaust shootout to show the differences
I agree.
I'd like to see all of the full exhausts in a shootout. And each EFI Controller shootout incorporated with it.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
or just use A controller....like the PCIII, since there are maps for pretty much anything. And then also use a common intake setup like the gytr or prodesign

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea i noticed on the long term test of the raptor they put a HMF on it with no programer

·
Registered
51 Posts
I wrote to ATVRider a few weeks ago, just hoping to get something, but not holding my breath. I just got a phone call a couple of days ago, it was ATVRider magazine. They said, "Which pipe do you want." I know this may be hard to believe, because I am still in shock. The White Brothers Alum Pro was taken, so I took the Yoshi. They said it is the entire pipe from header to silencer. They said they would send it to me this week. Isn't that cool. Since I'm getting the pipe for free, I bought a Power Commander and an Aluminum airbox with a K&N. This should give me plenty of power...for now. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
you took the Yosh!?!?...........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..oh well guess i should have got to it faster

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
TSAGE said:
I wrote to ATVRider a few weeks ago, just hoping to get something, but not holding my breath. I just got a phone call a couple of days ago, it was ATVRider magazine. They said, "Which pipe do you want." I know this may be hard to believe, because I am still in shock. The White Brothers Alum Pro was taken, so I took the Yoshi. They said it is the entire pipe from header to silencer. They said they would send it to me this week. Isn't that cool. Since I'm getting the pipe for free, I bought a Power Commander and an Aluminum airbox with a K&N. This should give me plenty of power...for now. :thumbsup:

Wow, that's pretty cool, when I was still racing sprint cars we had a saying "The best parts are free parts" good for you :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
TSAGE said:

WOW, thats awesome! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Are you for real. shit tell me how. where do i send my sob story to. LOL i tired to look it up on there web page but couldnt find anything, just the article on the pipes. let me know ASAP lol free is in my budget. thanks WOODY

·
Registered
51 Posts
Buy the November ATVRider magazine; it has an article entitled "Long-Term Haul." The address is of the editors isn't really listed, I just guessed at which address it was from the title page. I sent mine to 6420 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90048-5515. I don't know if this the correct address, but they did get my letter.

·
Registered
519 Posts
That is sweet no harm in trying ur luck i suppose.let us know wht happens. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
219 Posts
I wrote my letter last Friday... Just emailed it to their contact link on their website. I wrote a short letter and attached a couple pictures of my quad.

Tonight, I got a call from the editor on my drive home from work. They had one pipe left, the White Brothers E2, and they are sending it out to me the beginning of next week!!!

I'm stoked!!! It's the slip-on, so I'm going to order an FMF Powerbomb header, and have a nice set-up :thumbsup:

·
Registered
51 Posts
This is my free exhaust. It woke up a beast inside my 700! :burnout:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.