Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MSD would like to thank everyone for their patience while we finished developing our new Blaster FI controller for the Yamaha Raptor. To prove that good things come to those who wait MSD would like to give a free Blaster FI for the Yamaha Raptor to 5 forum members. We only ask that you have a 2006 or later Raptor and use the product. Please let us and others know what you think. These units are from our first pilot run and will ship immediately. Full production is beginning now and we will begin filling regular orders through our normal distribution channels the first week of November.

The first five active forum members that call and own a 2006 or later Yamaha Raptor 700 will get a free MSD Blaster FI for their riding pleasure. We will post again when all are given away which we assume will be pretty fast.

To get your free Blaster FI please call Ray Corral at (915)-856-2727

Mike Sharp

Director of Powersports

·
#327 "After Hours"
1,130 Posts
Just called and placed my order! Looking forward to testing the product out! Thanks Mike and the guys at MSD!

·
Registered
179 Posts
I was call number 10 :-(

·
#327 "After Hours"
1,130 Posts
Damn, great opening post. Welcome to Raptor Forum :thumbsup: and thanks for your contribution! I'm running a MSD Blaster FI myself and love it
Agreed. What a great way to show support to Raptor owners and the products they are offering. Spartan can you post a pic up of yours? I'd like to see what they look like installed

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Msd

Congratulations to the first 5 callers, phones are now closed. Here are the winners.........
Chad Herring
Tim Herring
Patrick Taylor
Daniel Loveridge
Kenneth Bailey
You can however, place an order with one of our distributors.
Thanks again, Mike, Bret, and Ray- MSD Powersports

·
Premium Member
3,478 Posts
I'll get some newer pics later. the way I had it before wasn't exactly the best haha. I run a FCI and didn't get a mounting bracket with the MSD (test unit) so I stuck it in the airbox.

·
#327 "After Hours"
1,130 Posts
Just got off the phone with my tuner. We're going to do a dyno runs with it to see what kind of performance it offers over stock, my DMC controller, and then this one. I'll do a pretty detailed write up when all this goes down.

·
#327 "After Hours"
1,130 Posts
For now its just a basic Big 3 bike. DMC Afterburners and Modquad Intake. I'm really excited to see what this does to such a simple setup for "raising the bar" on performance for people that aren't quite ready to tear into the motor and do bigger modifications.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Try switch position 3. If it is not right where you need to be, it will at least get you close and will be a good starting point once you begin your dyno tuning. Please let us know if you have any questions. Thanks, Bret-MSD Powersports

·
#327 "After Hours"
1,130 Posts
Thank you Bret. I will! Just quick question on your pre-loaded setups. What is the sea level where they was all based from? I'm assuming its where your located. I'm only 600-1500 ft above sea level (Mountains, and lots of them).

·
#327 "After Hours"
1,130 Posts
I converted a power commander map to use on my MSD unit and with a few tweaks it has near perfect AFR when I got it dyno tuned...quad did 70/52
What are you modifications?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts