Raptor Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will port a head for FREE, for the guy or girl that has the best reason why he should have the porting for free. So lets hear your reasons why. I will choose the top 5 guys or girls and then I will let the Raptor forum choose the final round for the winner.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Choose me because Im gonna start to MX in the summer of '07. Im a full-time college student w/ no income. Got my rappy this year as a birthday gift from grandparents. Got mods from parents and girlfriend ...and, shh, but financial aid/scholarships. I am a premed student, currently studying Biology/Genetics ... applying to UCLA, UC BEREKELY, and UC DAVIS. I would really appreciate it.

...I vote TallJess :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
sparky yfz said:
I will port a head for FREE, for the guy or girl that has the best reason why he should have the porting for free. So lets hear your reasons why. I will choose the top 5 guys or girls and then I will let the Raptor forum choose the final round for the winner.
i hope this doesn't turn into a sob story post, but if i would give a reason i would say it's because i turned to quading as a way to give up weed, i would smoke 24/7, i needed to get my head on straight and by getting my quad a few months ago i have been able to kick the addiction, i may have a new one, that's 10x more exspensive, but hey at least my mom doesn't say hey you pot head stop being a piece of shit and make somethign of yourself, now i'm a quad head, ...i work but at this point the irs takes most my check for back taxes...1 of the big reasons thing had to change, so for christmas my fam is hooking me up with the big 3 hopefully and i think this would be a great addition to my addiction, but i also like deja entend's reason, he's going to race :thumbsup:...i'm sure there are plenty of other people that deserve it as well, but who ever gets it, that is one hooked up deal you guys are doing...very gererous.

·
Registered
623 Posts
i got my quad, my second ride out i broke my wrist. which made me lose my job and benefits. im diabetic, so now without insurance its killing me, plus the medical expenses for my wrist.

so its been 4 months without a job, and im in debt pretty bad. might have to sell my car to keep the quad, because at this point im too far in to cut my loses. everytime i go riding, it takes all of my 5 bucks to put some gas in it lol.

always looking to make it faster/do whatever cheap mods i can to it though.

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
I really want to do some motor work but just dont have the money right now. Lost my business due to a lazy partner and now i will owe approximately $11,000 dollars to the IRS this year for taxes and will make it a long time before i can do any mods to my bike. Or i will happily take donations to help pay the IRS.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I don't have a good story, I don't need the porting ( I guess anyone could use it though ;)). I just wanna say yer doin a real cool thing here sparky, thats awsome. The quad gods will smile on you. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
283 Posts
I Could make a funny story that would make everyone cry and feal bad for me, but i really dont have a good reason :p, Anyways I really dont need porting or am I a cold hearted cynic. Suspension is first for me :thumbsup:. I think thats awesome that your doing this 8)

Good luck to all of you!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Because you can't beat a two-stroke guy bad enough. 8)

·
Registered
767 Posts
I vote for Talljess, can't think of anyone who deserves it more. When does he get home, haven't seen him on in a while.

·
Registered
661 Posts
becuz im getin beat by a yfz with port and polish and a nmotion pipe. plz help Plus im from Oklahoma, we suck so bad we keep Texas from fallin off into the Gulf of Mexico.

G

·
i should be picked because i race xc and have 2 kids and a shitty job i'm putting all the money i have in to susp mods and have nothing left for performance

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
281pony said:
i got my quad, my second ride out i broke my wrist. which made me lose my job and benefits. im diabetic, so now without insurance its killing me, plus the medical expenses for my wrist.

so its been 4 months without a job, and im in debt pretty bad. might have to sell my car to keep the quad, because at this point im too far in to cut my loses. everytime i go riding, it takes all of my 5 bucks to put some gas in it lol.

always looking to make it faster/do whatever cheap mods i can to it though.
Get a new job!!!!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Diddly said:
I vote for Talljess, can't think of anyone who deserves it more. When does he get home, haven't seen him on in a while.
I second that!!!

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
okieraptor said:
becuz im getin beat by a yfz with port and polish and a nmotion pipe. plz help Plus im from Oklahoma, we suck so bad we keep Texas from fallin off into the Gulf of Mexico.
Funny

·
Registered
109 Posts
I should get my head porting for free because i am 16 bought the quad bymeslf through working, paid for all of the mods that
i have done with are well over 5 grand worth once again with my own money. I also attend shcool while maintaing a job. Therefore it is really hard for me to support my mods.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.