Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 06Rappy700R

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I set the limits to 5 votes per person so you can vote for more than one person (like 3 votes for Joe and 2 votes for steve) so please consider why I picked these guys and use your best judgement and vote. Thanks to all that replied.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
can you add these people? they at least gave a reason why they deserve it..i couldn't find a reason from diddly,. how'd he make the list..sorry diddly, not trying to hate, just think one of these others might be a little harder up for cash,would help them out..., so it's making voting hard,...check these 3 out
aryneck -i think was the name.
dc245
raptor700r

·
Registered
767 Posts
Sorry if it bugs anyone that I made the list, beleive me I didn't expect too. :3question: I would gladly trade Guamraptor700 for my place. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Some people on the list didnt even give reasons why they should win? I would have stuck everyones name on there and let the voting do the talking. I think we should give it to the legally blind dude. Everyone else just has money problems.... dont we all???

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have my reasons for who's on the list.

Guam Raptor and Tall Jess already have free porting coming.

Why dont some of you guys read the thread and figure out why I picked these guys to be on the list.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I read the post. Diddly and 06rappy700r didnt give any reasons. They both voted to give it to someone else serving our country etc... I agree with them, but why did they make the top 5 for reasons?

·
Registered
767 Posts
sparky yfz said:
I have my reasons for who's on the list.

Guam Raptor and Tall Jess already have free porting coming.

Why dont some of you guys read the thread and figure out why I picked these guys to be on the list.
That's awesome, they certainly deserve it. :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
It's Sparky's thread and generosity without which no one would be getting anything. If you're not included in the list then sorry, tough break but it's Sparky's choice. If you don't agree that one or more of the members should be on the list, then vote for someone else.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Yea its cool. :thumbsup:

·
Vendor - Rip Ass Connoisseur & Turbo Junkie
733 Posts
Maddog56 said:
It's Sparky's thread and generosity without which no one would be getting anything. If you're not included in the list then sorry, tough break but it's Sparky's choice. If you don't agree that one or more of the members should be on the list, then vote for someone else.
I tip my hat to ya Mr. Dog, I Can't believe how many people are so self centered. Mike (Sparky) out of pure generosity decides to do this and people come out of closet with daggers at each other........Unbelievable!!!

There are alot of genuine people that do good things for our sport it just twists my nipples when some folks dont appreciate the generosity.

For those who bitch and cant run with the big dogs.....stay on the porch and act like a Chihuahua!

Mike

·
Registered
148 Posts
I wasnt being self centered if your referring to me. I dont want the port job. I was just saying it didnt seem fair to some other posts I read. But its all good, hes giving the port job, he picks the rules. Im not trying to start a flame war.

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
no one is mad that diddly made it,(well at least not me) and the fact that he is a nice ,genrous person is great.i kinda think i wanna vote for 1 of these other guys that are not on the list,...oh well, i , no big deal. no hard feelings. i will just vote for someone that is on it,. who knows i might even vote for diddly ;)

·
Registered
109 Posts
sparky yfz said:
Because they are not greedy. And that rates very high on my list.
I truly respect that :thumbsup:

·
Registered
767 Posts
You guys are determined to get me divorced aren't you. :lol: :help: I already informed my wife that a ported head would be useless without some supporting mods, she was thrilled to say the least. :grin_nod: :lol:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts