Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 06Rappy700R

Votes: 0 0.0%
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Diddly said:
You guys are determined to get me divorced aren't you. :lol: :help: I already informed my wife that a ported head would be useless without some supporting mods, she was thrilled to say the least. :grin_nod: :lol:
We do it because we care for your need to go faster

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
sparky yfz said:
I set the limits to 5 votes per person so you can vote for more than one person (like 3 votes for Joe and 2 votes for steve) so please consider why I picked these guys and use your best judgement and vote. Thanks to all that replied.

I was only allowed one vote per person for the two people I voted for, so it's not working right for me :3question:

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
I was only allowed one vote per person for the two people I voted for, so it's not working right for me 3question
Same here... :3question:

·
Registered
226 Posts
This is close :eek: ... I have school all day tomorrow; way to make me lose concentration during the finals prep week, argh!!! :thumbsup: gl all

·
Registered
767 Posts
Congrats Deja!! :thumbsup:

·
Vendor - Rip Ass Connoisseur & Turbo Junkie
733 Posts
Congrats to Deja........and all the other folks that deserved to win.

Mike

·
Registered
226 Posts
Whoa!!!! AWESOME!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: I can't believe I won. I never win anything. Thank you to everyone whom voted for me, I certainly will not take this for granted.Thank you to raptorforum.com for all the info, and a special thanks to Sparky Yfz. :thumbsup:
Thank you everyone :burnout:

21 - 30 of 30 Posts