Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all

my friend is getting the new KAWASAKI 450 racer ( i forgot what model it is) I do know its not out yet...Can i beat him in a drag racer :) I do have the 3 mods :) also his old kawasaki 450 I smoke him in a drag race :) any input will be great :)

thanks

·
Registered
93 Posts
I predict that you will lose by 2.3456 quad lengths simply for being worried about it.

Please note: This statement has not been reviewed or approved by anyone.

:simmadown:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Let us know how it goes, those look pretty cool.

·
Registered
579 Posts
It depends upon what color your Raptor is.

Wild white
Bad ass blue
Outrageous orange
Go fast grey
Balls out black
Mellow yellow

:lol:

·
Registered
22,016 Posts
Depends on the gravitational pull of the earth, and how the planets are aligned. If Jupiter is higher than Uranus on the horizon, then then the Tarot cards show the Raptor is in favor.

However, if Uranus is higher, that means you and your Raptor are not aerodynamic enough and you are sucking ass. After calling David Hasselhoff's Baywatch friends hotline, Hasselhoff predicts team green by an ass hair.

50/50 chance.

~Brian

·
Registered
584 Posts
I think it will be an all around better quad than the ltr450. It should be pretty quick but who knows.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
like my old coaches always said, if you get it in your mind that you are going to lose then you will lose, if you know you are going to win, then you will win!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Not sure if that applies to motorsports???

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hehehe thanks all for the inout...yes i know i won't know intill we race....I was told by him that this model has a high reving motor, its a motor they used on there dirt bikes...this is what he told me..i don't know...

·
Registered
166 Posts
Rider is a big part. My friend had the oppurtunity to ride Pat Browns race YFZ with Pat riding his stock KFX400. The first couple of races Pat won on the KFX400! Pat told him to just upshift as fast as you can not wind it out in each gear and then he was able to take him against the stock kfx. Just goes to show if you don't know your quad you might not be riding it to it's potential.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Flyin700 said:
Rider is a big part. My friend had the oppurtunity to ride Pat Browns race YFZ with Pat riding his stock KFX400. The first couple of races Pat won on the KFX400! Pat told him to just upshift as fast as you can not wind it out in each gear and then he was able to take him against the stock kfx. Just goes to show if you don't know your quad you might not be riding it to it's potential.
i think you will do fine. nothing a raptor cant handle you know what i mean. but it also depends on his expierence and your expierence.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
BadRap said:
It depends upon what color your Raptor is.

Wild white
Bad ass blue
Outrageous orange
Go fast grey
Balls out black
Mellow yellow

"Mellow" yellow my ass.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Visualize and win!

·
Registered
751 Posts
Ill bet anyone 100 bucks that he has a 50% chance of beating him.. anyone?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts