Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i attempted a pretty gnarly hill climb and ended up mangling my 03 660...the front end got bent up, so i have parts on the way to fix that, but my front brakes aren't working at all...

the steering column may have gotten bent also

I've bled the breaks, what other options do i have in order to figured out where my brake problem lies?

i didn't see any kinks or leaks in the brake lines either... it has fluid.

all help is appreciated.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Does the lever feel firm? Maybe it messed up your master cylinder...

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
So i attempted a pretty gnarly hill climb and ended up mangling my 03 660...the front end got bent up, so i have parts on the way to fix that, but my front brakes aren't working at all...

the steering column may have gotten bent also

I've bled the breaks, what other options do i have in order to figured out where my brake problem lies?

i didn't see any kinks or leaks in the brake lines either... it has fluid.

all help is appreciated.
When you flipped your quad, you may have gotten air into the front brake system, this may be fun to purge, you may need to remove the front brakes and squeeze the pistons back in, this will push the air back to the master cylinders reservoir...............

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i dropped my bike off at the shop over the weekend, ill keep this thread posted as to what they recommend needs replaced/fixed.

i swapped out a few bent ball joints and noticed that my one rotors seemed to be rubbing - it could be bent i suppose.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i dropped my bike off at the shop over the weekend, ill keep this thread posted as to what they recommend needs replaced/fixed.

i swapped out a few bent ball joints and noticed that my one rotors seemed to be rubbing - it could be bent i suppose.

here is the raptor itself...before the roll

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts