Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok lets just say i was riding and a tree pop out of NO WHERE and hit my bumper. LOL

i would post pics but put it in the shop to get an oil change and greesed. maybe in a couple of days.

Anyways how are you guys fixing you bumpers if the mounts are kind of smashed in a little. LOl i remember somebody doing a little rigging on there front end. thanks guys WOODY

·
Registered
988 Posts
Easyest and best way ive seen was to take Handguard mounts and clamp them to the frame and bolt them to the bumper, thats what i did and theyve seem to hold up pretty good, the bumper has taken atleast 1 decent impact since then and it was the bumper that gave that time (as it should) and not the mounts, i dont have a picture of just the mounts but my bumper looks just as good as it did the day i put it on, and i know theres another member who orgionally came up with this idea....Heres the topic when i destroyed my mounts, the idea i took was in here

http://www.raptorforum.com/index.php?topic=7133.0

·
Registered
841 Posts
RaptorRacer45 said:
Easyest and best way ive seen was to take Handguard mounts and clamp them to the frame and bolt them to the bumper, thats what i did and theyve seem to hold up pretty good, the bumper has taken atleast 1 decent impact since then and it was the bumper that gave that time (as it should) and not the mounts, i dont have a picture of just the mounts but my bumper looks just as good as it did the day i put it on, and i know theres another member who orgionally came up with this idea....Heres the topic when i destroyed my mounts, the idea i took was in here

http://www.raptorforum.com/index.php?topic=7133.0
Thats what I did, still havent gotten a change to paint em and do what I wanna do to em but they are on and it worksed pretty good...ill get some pics up

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.