Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody knows where I can get a pair of front HD holeshot tires 22x7-10 6ply from. The cheapest I seen was on ebay for 140 but they from Troy and I dont want to deal with them!!!

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Can check some sponsors or

Magicracing has them for $68.95 each and I think shipping is free for orders over $100. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
I had them and my opinion is the GNCC fornts grab better. The more rounded/peaked profile is better in the corners. They are both 6ply. Just my $.02. I now have maxxis Razr2's and they are very similar to the GNCC fronts.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DrDsRaptor said:
I had them and my opinion is the GNCC fornts grab better. The more rounded/peaked profile is better in the corners. They are both 6ply. Just my $.02. I now have maxxis Razr2's and they are very similar to the GNCC fronts.
Would they work on very rocky hill trails

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Oh yeah last weekend we were in State colege area, PA. Very rocky, a lot of shale from the coal mining. This the GNCC's try out in my opinion. They passed, I would buy them. Rocks, streams, gravel, hills, fire roads, All types of terrain. We were impressed with both my Razr2's and his GNCC's.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DrDsRaptor said:
Oh yeah last weekend we were in State colege area, PA. Very rocky, a lot of shale from the coal mining. This the GNCC's try out in my opinion. They passed, I would buy them. Rocks, streams, gravel, hills, fire roads, All types of terrain. We were impressed with both my Razr2's and his GNCC's.
Cool..two weeks ago I was at tower city in PA got like 3 flats in one tires..I was pissed man but I plug them up..dont like riding on plugs id u know what I mean.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
They will work good for the terrain at tower city. And you should not have any problems with flats.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DrDsRaptor said:
They will work good for the terrain at tower city. And you should not have any problems with flats.
Cool Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts