Raptor Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok im getting the haulers soon but might hold off on the front paddles/smooth. Now does having a smooth double rib fronts like the itp sand stars make a huge difference in speed climbing hills on sand?

·
Registered
562 Posts
mine are smoothies / bald /no center rib/ they turn the same/ the props/ they look cool and there lighter

·
Registered
669 Posts
they help you turn but do not do nothing for speed :thumbsup:

·
Registered
16 Posts
you may have a hard time turning cuz some paddles force your atv to go strait so try to get ones that will force it to turn like ones with center rib

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Don't forget it hard to turn when the front end is off the ground :grin_nod: :grin_nod: On my banshee I have buffs in front and straight hauls i the rear. I have no problems turning when not on the gas. When I hit it it just want to go straight!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
815 Posts
So im planning on buying the ITP sand stars.... do i need to buy fron tires for the sand ? ? or can i just use the factory ones.... since i only go about twice or three time a year to the dunes.....
i started another thread asking what size of sand stars to go with....

Plattner

·
Registered
783 Posts
You can run the stock fronts with not worries. If you ride more sand then 3-4 times a year then get the fronts when you get the extra cash. I run Haulers in the rear and mowhawks in the front. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so the fronts r only good for turning but do not help in making it faster climbin up hills?

·
Registered
783 Posts
Front sand tires are a bit lighter and that weight savings may make you a tad faster but its not really that big of difference....

·
Registered
579 Posts
I do prefer a ribbed front tire over smooth and stockers. The stock tires throw allot of sand at you while riding but if you are only duning a few times a year, dont worry about it.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well thks for all the info guys..i ordered some itp sand stars front mounted on itp t-9 blacks and haulers also on t-9 blacks...should look good on my SE 700 :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts