Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah those ones, dose any one know any thing about them? how are they? it says they came from europe so any one from the other side of the pond do you about these?

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
I think theyre good. I havent heard anything bad about them. Some run the back tires on here. Just wait someone will chime in!

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I cant find any reviews on them but the razr cross has good ones. the only difference is that there 6 ply and the 6" wide and not 7". Im not sure if that will make any difference with the handling. I'm gonna use them for is trail riding and around hear its a lot of rock.

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
I would go with a 6 ply for sure but maybe something gncc or xc so its tougher. Maxxis razr2 is the way to go i think. Im looking more into this one when i have to change the fronts:

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they look kinda funny and surprising that alot of reviews say there good, I have the rears and they are great, cheap than the razr2s and wear like nails. do you know any one thats running them?

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
The fronts no sorry bud! But hey if your already running the back ones why not the fronts also. They should be tough as nails in the front also.

·
If it's too loud your too old
6,925 Posts
If you ride mostly trails and rocky terrain then IMO I'd try to go with a 22" rear and 23" front combo for the ground clearance in what ever tire you pick.

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I'll get the front kutters since i was able to find a set of tires with the itp ss wheels for like 250 where the goldspeeds were like 30 bucks more and the razr2s were like 90 bucks more. Even though they look funny people are saying they work good. FL for the size I want to keep them stock size so the front isn't to high. I havn't had to many problems with the hight now with the rocks.

·
LOOK UP IN THE SKY ITS A BIRD, A PLANE, THAT'S THE
547 Posts
Yeah I'll get the front kutters since i was able to find a set of tires with the itp ss wheels for like 250 where the goldspeeds were like 30 bucks more and the razr2s were like 90 bucks more. Even though they look funny people are saying they work good. FL for the size I want to keep them stock size so the front isn't to high. I havn't had to many problems with the hight now with the rocks.
did you look at the kenda klaws to they are 6ply?

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah i was lookign at those but they didn't seam as agressive. my cousin has the rears and my kutters seamed to be a little more agressive with the softer dirt. i think there better for the harder stuff.

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Well they seem good and read they really dont wear fast. Agressive enough for where i ride also so i want them...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts