Raptor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys Im new to the site and have only been on a quad now for about a year. I have a 2007 Raptor 700 and I am starting to do upgrades on it. I was reading about the Dynatek FS programable ignition. On the site it says that you can control the fuel system through it so does that mean that I dont have to buy a fuel controller ? Any info would be great. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Hey guys Im new to the site and have only been on a quad now for about a year. I have a 2007 Raptor 700 and I am starting to do upgrades on it. I was reading about the Dynatek FS programable ignition. On the site it says that you can control the fuel system through it so does that mean that I dont have to buy a fuel controller ? Any info would be great. Thanks.
What most people refer to as a Dynatek is either the Dynatek FS or the Programmable Dynatek FS which are both ignition control modules which only affect timing and the rev-limiter.

Dynatek does have a fuel controller though which is a totally different unit. It's called the "Dynatek EFI Controller".

The only "combo" units that exist for the Raptor AFAIK are the new MSD and the new PCV units. Neither of these are available on the market yet and are expected to come out sometime this month.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts