Raptor Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many notice we haven't had FCI discounted on our site for a while due to MAP policies. However, their is a lot of prices floating around that is a lot less than suggested retail, so I wanted to make this clear to everyone who's interested in a FCI intake... we'll BEAT those prices! All you have to do is pick up the phone and dial 270-774-1982!

ATV Performance Parts
[email protected]

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Wow

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
im still waiting fci said they wernt gunna have it in for me. oh well dmc and pc5 only this weekend.
I was really hopping they would come through for you today. I suppose their supplier ship them out a little late. Sorry for missing your deadline I wish their was something we can do for you to make it up!

Rap700SE- You should have a new private message.

·
Registered
3 Posts
yea i was hoping id have it too i have a bet going on with my buddy he has a yfz so well c how my raptor does with the dmcs and the pc5, but what can u do lol hopefully ill have it by monday

·
Premium Member
2,359 Posts
Is the FCI really worth while over just the in-box mods/aftermarket filter setup?

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
one look at the stock tube to the fci will tell you the answer.The more modded the motor the more HP they give over stock.
I was very happy to see the inside of the FCI tube. Can't wait to get it on the bike.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

After months and numerous prototypes, we came up what we think is the ultimate intake for the raptor 700. With the abundance of low to mid range power that raptor has, we wanted to give the raptor more power in the over rev and carry the torque out farther in the rev range. With our new tube and box design we just did that. We were able to carry the power another 800 rpms and carry the torque out also. We have seen 1.5 hp increase from 5000rpm on and 3hp at peak hp over the stock intake with a K&N type filter on it. This intake system can be run and bought in two different configurations. Box version and box delete kit. We make a custom box for the raptor because we felt the stock box was way too restrictive for our filter application. If you decide to purchase the box version you do have the option to run it both ways. It’s just two bolts to take it off. We recommend the box version for people who do trail riding and run in allot of water and mud. If you’re a diner I would go with the non box version. The filters are our stand 8ply kick butt filters. The best on the market. The over rev this system gives you is phenomenal.

Key Benefits:
- Unique tapered design to create velocity
- Enhanced filter protection
- Improved throttle response
- Increased hp and tq across the rpm range

Parts Included In System
Tapered air horn tube
Outerwear
8 ply filter
2 rubber hoses for stock throttle body
Rubber adapter for stock throttle body
Hose Clamps