Raptor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just wrapped up testing on the FUELATV intake for the Raptor700. As some of you may or may not know i used to own FUELATV. FUELATV has some of the best intakes on the market right now for the LTR450 and KFX450. So for the past year we have been working on an airbox eliminator/ intake for the Yamaha Raptor700. The FUELATV intake and filter combo has been tested and designed to flow more air and create velocity then any other kit on the market now. This kit made just over 3 HP more the the PROVEN Trinity intake with a K&N filter and no air box. We have done other testing and know that the GYTR, Pro Design, Trinity, Mod Quad and most other billet adaptors are all about the same as they start at about 3 1/2 inches where the filter mounts and neck down to 2 1/2 inches into the intake. Not to mention the K&N filter most of these compaies use is off another bike ... the banshee to be exact. We feel that filter is too small, the 3 1/2 mounting surface diameter is also TOO SMALLl and we knew we could design an intake to FLOW more air, create more velocity and make more HP. We have done JUST THAT. So here is what will come in the FUELATV intake kit for the Yamaha Raptor700. You will get one Oversized Custom designed 8 layer K&N style filter with an inverted endcap, one Oversized Billet velocity stack intake ring, one water repellent outerwear and a Black powdercoated aluminum air box eliminator mounting bracket. All of these parts will bolt right onto the bike with no modifications. You will completely remove the air box, then install my kit.The Complete kit will sell for $199.99 plus shipping ........ BUT ....... I will sell the first 25 on a preorder basis for $175.00 These intakes will be done in 2 - 3 weeks. To get on the list PM me and i will give you my paypal details.

***** The Raptor700 intake will be similar to the LTR450 intake in the photos below ..... but the air filter for the Raptor700 is ALOT larger then the one for the LTR450 in these photos. The great thing about our intake will be that it will make BIG gains with a 3 mod bike, but wont limit the HP when adding cams, porting a a big bore.

Here is an IDEA of what the filter looks like. This is the FUELATV filter for the LTR450. AGAIN the Raptor700 filter will be EVEN BIGGER.

Here is the inside of the filter with the inverted end cap. The inverted endcap not only offers more surface area, but the cone directs air and creates more velocity.

This gives you an idea of JUST HOW BIG the filter is. Note the filters openning size. Both of these are LTR450 filters. One on the left is the FUELATV filter. One on the right is the Trinity K&N filter for the LTR450. The billet velocity stack is HUGE and creates more velocity while flowing more air too.

One on the left is the FUELATV filter. One on the right is the Trinity K&N filter for the LTR450. This shows you the outside of the inverted endcap.

I will have more photos of the ACTUAL parts very soon, but this gives you a very good idea of what you are getting.

Here are the dyno runs ......

·
Registered
657 Posts
Paid for mine last night, I am very excited to get thins on my Raptor.

V2PRODUCTS,

I want to thank you and FUEL ATV for all the help and answering my endless questions while I was making up my mind. Your customer service was a HUGE selling point for me.

Jay

·
Registered
197 Posts
hey i mailed mine off today should be to you guys in a couple of days.....Thanks

Alvin

·
Registered
197 Posts
Now that it is getting closer,any idea on when these babies are gonna ship?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hi Steve Can I get a priced on the intake kit for a Raptor 700 shipped to 6107 in Western Austalia(same adress as the shock kit we ordered) :thumbsup:

Gav

·
Registered
119 Posts
I would like to thank those who have placed pre-orders. Order will start to ship Thursday and Friday. We are beyond the pre-order stage but I will except orders at the pre-order price for 2 more weeks. GET YOURS NOW. PM me formore details.

The Chad
www.fuelatv.com

1 - 14 of 14 Posts