Raptor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What exhausts provide the best power for low to midrange for a 2020 raptor 700? I was looking at a monster exhaust but realized it was for top end power while looking through this forum. I usually ride a combination of road, riding on straight trails on the side of roads, and sometimes on tight wooded trails. Thank you.

Registered
Welcome to the forum.

I personally never tested anything else but dasa performs very well and the sound is 馃憣

Registered
2016 Raptor 700R
I have the Monster exhaust. My buddy has the Yoshimura exhaust on his. His dyno curve praks way earlier than mine.

A few less hp also, but he also did not get the fci intake either.

Super Moderator
Big Gun exhausts work well in that range also.

Reactions: Andon Jones

Registered
What exhausts provide the best power for low to midrange for a 2020 raptor 700? I was looking at a monster exhaust but realized it was for top end power while looking through this forum. I usually ride a combination of road, riding on straight trails on the side of roads, and sometimes on tight wooded trails. Thank you.
Curveo Racing has some dyno charts on YouTube, check them out. The Monster exhaust is the best one for top end power and large motors. If you are staying with a stock cam the Monster may not be the best choice for you. In the end select what makes you happy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts