Raptor Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering what +2+1 meant on a arms. i was looking to widen my raptor. also is full flight a decent brand. saw some setups on ebay for about 360. thanks for any help. also what axle would be good. mostly trail riding and jumps is the kind of riding i will be doing.

·
Super Moderator
17,062 Posts
Rukind has it right, +2" wider on each arm, 1" forward. Total width increase of 4".

Fullflight is the cheapest mass produced brand out there. They are built to a price point and their quality and durability reflects it. The question is whether you're willing to pay more for a better product. This is a decision that individuals need to make, there are lots of happy FullFlight customers and conversely there are former Fullflight owners and others who have never owned them who, given the opportunity, would spend the extra 100 bucks or more on a better set.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok thanks for the info. i was wondering about the quality. any recommendations would be great. i have trouble sitting still and not doing stuff to my toys. im in this wheeler right and figure why not do a few things to it!

·
Registered
48 Posts
i had a set on a 450r and for the price they were decent, they did what they were suppose to do. i didn't like that they didn't have the bend in the lower arms to lower the front back down. The front of my quad was to high after putting them on for my liking.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i had a set on a 450r and for the price they were decent, they did what they were suppose to do. i didn't like that they didn't have the bend in the lower arms to lower the front back down. The front of my quad was to high after putting them on for my liking.
good point on the lowering part. i didnt think of that. the ole raptor sits high enough as it is, i dont want to raise it up any highr than it already is.

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
I have +3" FullFlight's on my Raptor 350. They seem to be great. Instructions are not the best, but hey, who reads directions:D
Shipping was very fast. Seem heavy duty. Powdercoat is great. Brake lines are great aswell. I don't have any complaints so far.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Spend the extra money and get some ball jointed arms. If your jumping and riding hard it will be worth it. A-arms can run anywhere from $350-$1000+...full flight is at the bottom of that list. All anyone can say is do your research on a-arms and try to match it up with the budget your on. Look up ASR or LSR arms, durable arms for a decent price, or wait to find a used set on here. Either way, im sure you will be happy with the purchase..GL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts