Raptor Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,331 Posts

Those X series are ceramic?

Enviado de meu Mi MIX 2S usando o Tapatalk
I'm not sure, but the carbon compound will stop you sooner too.
As for the rear brakes, they're just going to lock up with a stainless line and/or upgraded pads.
The front brakes do the majority of the stopping.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Front brake rotor measures
155mm...

Enviado de meu Mi MIX 2S usando o Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
So exactly what are they for. My front rotors are trashed original 06 lol. Looking for a upgrade. Thought maybe the 100$ race tech or race driven fronts. Also anyone have input on the pro run front calipers? I believe they are 6 or 3 piston. Saw a set on here somewhere and ASG from YouTube uses them on his super quads. 🍻🍻

·
Registered
402 Posts
So exactly what are they for. My front rotors are trashed original 06 lol. Looking for a upgrade. Thought maybe the 100$ race tech or race driven fronts. Also anyone have input on the pro run front calipers? I believe they are 6 or 3 piston. Saw a set on here somewhere and ASG from YouTube uses them on his super quads.
I have the pro run calipers, they are excellent. Significant upgrade from stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
402 Posts
So exactly what are they for. My front rotors are trashed original 06 lol. Looking for a upgrade. Thought maybe the 100$ race tech or race driven fronts. Also anyone have input on the pro run front calipers? I believe they are 6 or 3 piston. Saw a set on here somewhere and ASG from YouTube uses them on his super quads.
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Light Tread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 29 of 29 Posts