Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
A friend of mines has them on his 700 and he loves them. Besides they come with a lifetime warranty so if you break them no matter how, they will replace them. I was actually gonna buy a set until I found a set of wicked +2s for a great price.

·
Registered
273 Posts
ya i was lookin at them too they cheap on ebay

·
Registered
386 Posts
i was going to get some to, but im also a member on bansheeHQ and no one likes them on that forum they all say the balljoints are weak.
i ended up going with armadillo from rockymountain and i love em , it only sucks cause they only come in one color.

·
Registered
866 Posts
i was going to get some to, but im also a member on bansheeHQ and no one likes them on that forum they all say the balljoints are weak.
i ended up going with armadillo from rockymountain and i love em , it only sucks cause they only come in one color.
Ya they don't even have ball joints, the Fullflight arms use heim joints.

·
Registered
866 Posts
If they are so cheap why do they offer a lifetime warranty?
From what I gather from their ebay statement, breaking of the heim joint would not be covered. They state that "If you bend them they will be replaced" Nothing said about the joints, and those are what people usually have problems with....

·
Registered
273 Posts
first number is the extended length and the second number is for the push forward as i understand it correct me if im wrong
so +2 +1 would be 2 inchs out 1 inch forward

·
734RStreetScraper
358 Posts
i have flights,(look at the picture at rotm) i like m.
i think they offer lifetime warranty because the arms are heavy, tuff as hell and my guess very cheap to produce.
the only thing i don,t like are the heimjoints, rather have balljoints.

·
734RStreetScraper
358 Posts
Are they hard to put on and set up or are they pretty easy?
depends on your experience.
a good setup can be a bitch.
you have to know a bit about camber/caster/toe in/out

·
734RStreetScraper
358 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts