Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and a friend are looking for a place we heard about in Fulton, MO........any of you guys have an idea as to whats its called? and have any of you guys ever been there?

·
Registered
32 Posts
i am from st louis area i have heard about the place but i dont know anything about it i will see if i can get some info from a friend of mine. his brother has been there riding befor

·
Registered
32 Posts
sorry guys i still have no info on fulton my friend has not been able to get a hold of his brother said he was out of town on buisness. as soon as i get some info i will get back to you. off the subject but has anybody heard of the Proving Grounds in Troy mo. i am supposed to go there this sunday for some awsome drag racing.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Proving Grounds

my parents/brothers live in troy and seem to make it up there alot and they say its AWESOME!!! i havent been there yet but plan to real soon. Sunday is supposed to be a real nice day so have fun and let me know how it is would ya?

·
Registered
32 Posts
well i went to proving grounds last sunday and it was awsome they have 2 motocross tracks a tt track as well as a drag strip, its open to public on sundays only . i will post directions if anbody interested in going

·
2 Time (09,10) RF Fantasy FootBall Champ
655 Posts
I went to Fulton, MO for the first time a few weeks ago. It is at Potawaname Campground. It is an 'OK' place to ride in my opinion. I think it is only 250 acres. My next trip will probably be on a Saturday camp there, and then try out Jefferson City new riding area Sunday.

Directions:
Hwy 54 to Fulton. If going North on 54 (From Jefferson City), take the 1st exit to fulton which is Bussiness 54. Go right off of that exit and stay on Bus. 54 all the way through town until you come to Bluff Ave. Take a left onto Bluff Ave (Still Bussiness 54 too) and go 2 blocks until ou come to a stop light. This is E. 10th streat. Make a right onto E. 10th and follow it until it turns to gravel. Keep going about 1 mile on gravel. Potawaname Campground will have a sign on the right.

(If going south on 54, you can take the first Bussiness 54 exit into town and down to 10th street as well)

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
appreciated again....... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hey guys, I live just south of Troy. I've been to their MX track before....pretty cool. It costs about $15 to get in. I'm not sure when you guys will get this thread, but send me an email if you ever want to meet up to go riding!

-kevin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts