Raptor Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran into a guy today at the store and noticed he was all beatup and looked like he had been gang raped. I asked him what happened and he said I race fourwheelers. So I got interested and said what happened? He said he was drag racing down at the 1/4 mile and got up to 60mph and was spinning then caught traction and launched himseld into the air when it finally caught traction. I said wow, what kind of quad do you have? He said he had a banshee with pipes, intake, jet, nitrous, swing arm, tires, and other misc. he said it had 200HORSE POWER! I told him he was full of shit! He bounced back and said what do you have? I said a lighty moddified raptor 700, he said he beats the shit out of those all day..... I asked him where he races at and he told me, it was the same place I go. I asked him what kind of surface it is and he said asphault, I laughed and said no it is dirt. I drive by it everyday, so he was full of it! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
314 Posts
im guessing it was his mouth that lead him to look the way he did...i hate guys like that. :mad:

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Bench racers you just gotta love them !!

There are some pretty insane Banshee creations out there but his hp numbers sound a bit much....Hell 200hp is more than my modified ZX12R !!! Come to think of it thats more than a ZX14 or a 'busa..... :lol: :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.