Raptor Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was just wonderin if anyone has seen the g force axle for the rappy 700
for sale yet i looked at a few places but all they have is the wheel spacers. they have the axle for the yfz450 and the front suspension of the rappy and the yfz are the same so i dunno if the yfz axle would work :3question: if anyone has any info that would be sweet :thumbsup:

·
Registered
352 Posts
It might work it might not, Could call G-fore and ask them? But if your looking to upgrade your akle there is only to company's that I found who carry axles for the 700 and that was Lone Star, And Dura Blue.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea i was looking at those companies but im runnin a little low on the cash money so i was liking the $200 adjustable g force thanks for the info though :thumbsup:

·
Registered
352 Posts
Sure no prob. Yeha I was looking into the g force to but They didn't have anything for the 700. So Im just going to go with the lonestar this spring.

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
I just talked to the people who make G Force axles and they said one is in the works and would be available in a couple of months. They only sell them through Rocky Mountain ATV. I will be waiting for one of these.

·
Registered
580 Posts
TEXAS700 said:
I just talked to the people who make G Force axles and they said one is in the works and would be available in a couple of months. They only sell them through Rocky Mountain ATV. I will be waiting for one of these.
Well I just got my Spring 2007 mini catalog from RMATV today and it has a G-Force adjustable axle in there now. Someone get it and let me know how it works!! :lol:

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
I talked to Tusk who make the G Force axle two weeks ago and will still be two more months. The offset on the YFZ is different than the raptor and will not work. If it did they would advertise their axles as a 450/700 axle.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I wonder why the stock 450 axle fits but the aftermarket one wont?

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
everyone ive talked too says that the stocker wont fit either. Even yamaha lists them with different part numbers. They say the offset is different.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts