Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i jusy got my g force axle in today lets just say its shinny also took that ugly g force sticker off the axle right away lol

But the down side is the axle seems a bit heavy i dont have my stock axle next to me but does anyone know if the g force axle is heavyer then the stock axle ?? If so that would suck since its making the bike heavyer

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
+1 my sticker was off a month before it went on the bike too ! :lol:

I don't recall the weight difference though at all. Was more worried about the width. I would think there's a good chance it's heavier, being thicker and longer. They ain't light, that's for sure.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
My gforce sticker was on upside down. I pulled it off and the chrome came with it. So I put another one on right side up to hlep keep it from rusting.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn ya i just used nail polish remover to pull the sticky stuff off ...

But ya once i pulld it out the box i was like damn its heavy

Also hey guys how do you adjust it is it thos like spacers on the outsides of the axle
Also

·
Premium Member
2,003 Posts
you place the spacers on the inside or outside of the hubs when you install them, to move them in or out. Most aftermarket axles that are wider will be heavier...i would think at least.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
That must be some of the best china chrome there :wtf:
Yea for sure. I just try to keep it pollished so it doesnt rust. The lifetime warrenty doesnt cover the chrome ethire.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you place the spacers on the inside or outside of the hubs when you install them, to move them in or out. Most aftermarket axles that are wider will be heavier...i would think at least.
Ok cool thanks im waiting to get my swing arm back from powdercoating
Then the pink monster will b on all 4s next weeknd im hopeing

1 - 8 of 8 Posts