Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was cleaning up my mess from last night and i found a spacer with a grove that looks like a snap ring would sit in. i think i left it off because the intstructions said it was only to be used for blasters. but now im second guessing myself and i really dont wanna f this thing up as the warranty doesnt cover the lack of being able to follow directions. i put what they call a "large spacer" on the left side (sprocket side) and according to the directions thats all i need. if the other spacer was going to go anywhere it would have to be stuffed under the axle nut and sit on that snap ring on the brake rotor side right? did i install everything right? thanks in advance

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
also does anyone know what i should torque the axle nut to? the manual says 45 ft/lbs on the inner nut and then 170 on the outter nut and then turn the inner nut back some. the g force only has one and an allen key. so what would you guys recommend?

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks MD. yeah those are the instructions that came with the axle and they arent very clear to me. i assume that i installed everything correctly?

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump for some help

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
Yes you installed it correctly.

Most aftermarket axles spec between 40 and 60 ft lbs.

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the torque specs MD. Much appreciated

1 - 7 of 7 Posts