Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Purple 2003 Raptor 660, .05 over bore, FMF slip on, Fullflight +2 A Arms
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. So this past weekend, I was riding my 2003 Yamaha Raptor 660 and blew one of my front tires sidewalls on a jagged rock that is not patchable. (Of course). I will not tube it because the other one already has a tube in it. I heard many good things about RAZR 2s in the front, but they were like 160 bucks apiece when I went to order. I have GBC Masters in the rear and like them, and the fronts are 1/2 the price as the RAZRs, so my question is, are the RAZRs worth it, or should I go with the GBCs? Any opinions help! Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
9,029 Posts
GBC's and don't look back. I run them on both of ours and have never had any issues.

Reactions: Patrick Zeek

·
Registered
572 Posts
Hi everyone. So this past weekend, I was riding my 2003 Yamaha Raptor 660 and blew one of my front tires sidewalls on a jagged rock that is not patchable. (Of course). I will not tube it because the other one already has a tube in it. I heard many good things about RAZR 2s in the front, but they were like 160 bucks apiece when I went to order. I have GBC Masters in the rear and like them, and the fronts are 1/2 the price as the RAZRs, so my question is, are the RAZRs worth it, or should I go with the GBCs? Any opinions help! Thanks.
GBC's

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ended up ordering GBCs should be here by tomorrow.. They were 130 bucks for the pair, rather than the RAZRs very steep price. Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have some on the front. So far they have held up well even with some highway miles.
I just got mine mounted. Haven't ridden on them yet, but I am excited to ditch my worn dry rotted ITP Wholeshots.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts